Thursday, December 20, 2012

How to RAPE 2 Women at the same time - Presented by trooper Kellie Helleson


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtssdzepS2M

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=161531


This is Disturbing – Cops Do “Cavity” Search on 2 Women for LITTERING

Home - by BigFurHat - December 20, 2012 - 02:02 America/New_York - 4 Comments
I think this cop needs a cavity search, with someone’s boot.
He pulls the ol “I smell marijuana” in the car, so now you’re going to be humiliated on the roadside.
Also, I did not see that policewoman change gloves. After she fingered one of the girls she transferred whatever the first girl had to the second girl. AND, she checked the backdoor FIRST! These are imbeciles.
I would sue these shitheads for everything I could get. This is not what I want the police doing. The cop said on the radio to the other cop that the women were “acting strange.” I thought they sounded perfectly lucid. I think the cop is strange. I think he’s sick. He probably smelled the glove. (I’ve finally figured out what the Spinal Tap Album title meant.)

View more videos at: http://nbcdfw.com.
UPDATE: The female officer has been suspended. What about the jerk that requested she do the search?



HappyNewsDay·80 videos
52
Published on Dec 19, 2012
Two Texas women are suing after state troopers subjected them to a humiliating and invasive 'roadside body cavity search' that was caught on video.

Female trooper Kellie Helleson is seen in the footage aggressively searching the private parts of Angel Dobbs, 38, and her niece, Ashley Dobbs, 24, in front of passing cars.

The women, who claim the trooper used the same rubber glove for both of them, were initially stopped by Helleson's colleague David Farrell on State Highway 161 near Irving after he saw one of them throw a cigarette butt out the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment