I assure you, this lady knows about what she speaks
I just made a shocking discovery--the current Secretary of the Army has never served in the military: http://usarmy.vo.llnwd.net/e2/rv5_downloads/leaders/sa/mchugh_bio.pdf
No, I guess I'm not shocked. Nor surprised. Disgusted is a better word. Leon Panetta was at least in the military, '64-66. Intel officer. Didn't look any further.
SECARMY recently made this statement:"I think both the president and the secretary of defense have made very clear that their main objective, which is ours as well, is to preserve this magnificent land force that's been built over the last 10 years, and ensure we remain in the future what we are today: the greatest land power the world's ever seen."- Secretary of the Army John McHugh
in Soldiers Magazine - June 2012
Interesting--the Secretary's office doesn't not know that in this case--...the president and the secretary of defense...the offices should be capitalized. They can't blame it on the magazine staff--anything like that has to be approved on high. I pasted it straight from McHugh's web page.
Six more months. Just a little over six more months.
Karen
No comments:
Post a Comment