Dear American Taxpayer,

 For only the second time in my adult life, I  am not ashamed of my country. I love being an American First  Lady. I want to thank the hard working American  people for paying for my many trips and vacations. I have been so busy  with my food policing that I was only able to take one big trip a month.  My daughter Sasha, several long-time family friends, my personal  staff of 75and various guests had a wonderful time in Spain  .



Honestly, you just haven't lived until you  have stayed in a private 3-story villa at a 5-Star luxury hotel, the  Villa Padierna, but it only cost $95,000, and I was able to  hold the total bill under $500,000. for the week. What a  bargain!




Thank  you also for the use of Air Force Two and the 70 Secret Service  personnel who tagged along to be sure we were safe and cared for at  all times.
Air  Force Two (which costs $11,351 per hour to operate according to  Government Accounting Office reports) only used 47,500 gallons of  jet fuel for this trip and carbon emissions were a mere 1,031  tons of CO2.
That's quite a carbon footprint as my good  friend Al Gore would say, so we must ask the American citizens to  drive smaller, more fuel efficient cars and drive less too, so we  can lessen our combined carbon footprint.

Barack’s Air Force One costs about $200,000. per hour to operate and with his many trips, he spent almost half a billion  dollars on flights alone last year. Yeah, that’s with a B…  $500,000,000


By  the way, if you happen to be visiting the Costa del Sol, I highly  recommend the Buenaventura Plaza restaurant in Marbella ; great  lobster with rice and oysters!

I'm ashamed to admit the lobsters we  ate in Martha's Vineyard were not quite as tasty, but what can you  do if you're not in Europe , you have to just grin and bear it.

I  know times are hard and millions of you are struggling to put food  on the table and trying to make ends meet. So I do appreciate your  sacrifices and do hope you find work soon.
  
 I was  really exhausted after Barack took our family on a luxury vacation  in Maine a few weeks ago.  I just had to get away for a few  days.






Cordially,
Michelle  Obama

 P.S.  Thank you as well for the $2 BILLION dollar trip to India  from which we just returned!








P.SS.  Thank you, too, for that vacation trip to Martha's Vineyard ; it was  fabulous.  And thanks for that second smaller jet that took our  dog Bo to Martha's Vineyard so we and the children could have him  with us while we were away from the White House for eleven days.


PSSSs
We  all had a fabulous time in Africa visiting Barack’s homeland.  What a wonderful place!


P.SSS. Oh, I almost forgot to say thanks  also for our two-week trip to Hawaii at Christmas. That 7,000 square  foot house was great!


PSSSss
Now  the girls and I are back in Africa with my mom.





All  this while Barack golfs and campaigns to keep my trips coming for  the next 4 years!  Thanks America , but you owe it to  me!










Don't  forget my ski trip to Vail this winter.


Love  ya! Remember, we all have to share the pain of these hard economic  times equally!  We love to redistribute and share the  wealth.
 
SEND THIS TO EVERY  AMERICAN NOW
WAKE UP, STAND UP and  SPEAK UP
STOP THIS  NONSENSE

h/t JT