Saturday, November 3, 2012

CONSERVATISM IS CALLING




This is to all the liberals I love. Humor me and see the entire video. 


 
 
The following “introduction” is from the individual who put together this impressive video. Be sure to see 

the end “credits.”

The video I've linked to below represents close to 200 hours of editing and animation work. 

I got the idea to put this video together a couple months ago, but in the last three weeks I've 
just been compelled to finish it. 

It was primarily born out of frustration with the ads the RNC was putting out. They all seemed 

slapped-together by the same people that shoot commercials for local furniture stores, lacking 
design, direction, and passion. I believe conservatism is intrinsically cool and inspiring--as are 
liberty, prosperity, and morality--and yet we're painted as the philosophy of crotchety old men who 
are out-of-touch with culture. 

I know a lot of independents won't sit through three hours of talk radio ... but I figured I could get 

them to watch a 7-minute video if the motion graphics were interesting and had some passion 
behind them. I'm not arrogant enough to think this video will change anyone's mind, but perhaps 
it can plant a small seed of curiosity in those who have had conservatism denied to them by 
academia and the media. 

I was partially inspired to do this video when my Photoshop piece mocking the Occupy movement 

("Down With Evil Corporations!") went viral and ended up being read in its entirety by Elisabeth Hasselbeck 
on The View. I hope this video will have an even greater reach.  

If you enjoy this, please feel free to share it. 

Hope you like it.

409,737 
    
Published on Oct 23, 2012 by 
This is just a little motion graphics video I put together to get people excited about the election. I was not hired or paid to create this.

All music credit goes to the amazingly talented people at AudioMachine.com.

If you care to see any of my non-political music video work, visit DirectorChrisCorrado.com.

In response to the many questions about what software I used to make this:

News clips were ripped using WonderShare's "AllMyTube," animation was created in Adobe After Effects (with some Photoshop, particularly for the bar graphs), and the finished animated segments were linked together in Final Cut Pro 7, where I also did all the sound and music editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment