Sunday, August 26, 2012

2016 All You Have To Do Is Go



Posted: 25 Aug 2012 08:14 AM PDT

I know we’ve done other posts on this subject, but bear with me for a second.
A few weeks ago, BFH, Hippie Critic, Pinko, and I were looking at the theater listings for this movie. At the time it was a very small list, and in fact, only one of us would have the chance to see it. I emailed the lucky one and said, “Go see it for all of us because there ain’t a chance in hell this thing is ever coming to my blue New England state.”
That was then.
This movie is way too good to contain. A few days ago I checked the listings again, and lo and behold, not only was it showing in my state, it was showing all over my state! I would have driven many miles to see it but only had to go 15 minutes to my local theater. Mrs. Curtain and I went last night, and couldn’t believe that it was actually running in two theaters simultaneously in the same complex!
You will not be disappointed. I’ve been a fan of D’Souza for many years and have several of his books. He’s a brilliant storyteller, and this film is masterfully written, shot, directed, and edited. It’s so important that you go. We’re always complaining that our message is the right one but that our messengers always fall short.
Well, here, finally is the message presented they way it ought to be presented, so get yourself to the theater to support it. If times are tough, call a few pals and carpool but get there! The filmmakers have done all the heavy lifting, including sticking their necks out big time.
All you have to do is go. (And now you really can “check your local listings”)
-Irony

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=146705&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Iowntheworldcom+%28IOwntheWorld.com%29&utm_content=Yahoo!+Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment