Tuesday, August 28, 2012

NBC this Morning

         Shock to NBC this Morning
 
This is not sent for discussion. If you agree, forward it. If you
don't, delete it.


I don't want to know one way or the other. By me forwarding it, you know how I feel.
 
 
 
 
 
I'll

bet this was a

surprise to

NBC.... 


NBC POLL

Do you believe

that the word

God should

stay in

American

culture?
 



NBC this

morning had a

poll on this

question. They

had the

highest Number

of responses

that they have

ever had for

one of their

polls, and the

Percentage was

the same as

this:
 



86% 
to keep  the

words, IN God

We Trust and

God in the

Pledge of

Allegiance 



14% against 




That is a

pretty

'commanding'

public

response.
 



I was asked to
 send

this on if I

agreed 
or delete

if I didn't
 ...


Now it is your


turn. It is


said that
 86% of

Americans

believe the

word God

should

stay.......
 



Therefore, I

have a very

hard time

understanding

why there is

such a mess

about having

'In God We

Trust' on our

money and

having God in

the Pledge of

Allegiance.



Why is the

world catering

to this 14%? 




AMEN!




If you agree,

pass this on
 , if not,

simply delete.
 



In God We

Trust
 
 
 
 

This is the day the LORD has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.
 
h/t RC

No comments:

Post a Comment