Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bob's last blogg


This will be my last "blog" and will be as pithy and terse as possible!  As a result of an in depth study pertaining to "Israel God's Time Table" for the end-time drama before the "rapture" (Gr. harpazo) of the Church I use this study as an example of yesterday's election!  Remember when King Nebuchadnezzar led the Babylonians to Jerusalem thus destroying "Solomon's Temple" and leading the people into a 70 year captivity as prophesied by Jeremiah!  Remember  Solomon's prayer (2 Chron. 7:14)?  I won't quote it, but could!  Many Christians have prayed it for weeks concerning our Nation and our election! Q: why did God permit the Babylonians destroying His Temple?  Ans. Deut. chapter 28, viz. sin of disobedience!  Fast forward to 70 AD when the Roman Gen. Titus led his Roman legions into Jerusalem thus destroying Herod's Temple that our Lord often visited while on earth!  Q: why did God allow this tragedy including the slaughter of one million Jews? Ans. the same as above!  Question my fellow conservatives?  What happened yesterday?  Rush said this morning that the masses voted "for Santa Claus!" I have a better response!  60,271,329 Babylonians came to the polls and voted for King/Emperor Nebuchadnezzar Barak H. Obama that out numbered the 57,492,728 conservatives including Sarah and me that desired a new direction for our Nation thus we lost!  I'm "sick in my soul!" The Babylonians have torn down the door to "righteousness" thus tearing down our "walls of righteousness!" Psalm 11:3 If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?"  The "righteous" are those in Yeshua HaMashijach (Christ the Messiah) who have the righteousness of the Lord Jesus Christ accounted, ascribed unto them!! The Babylonians are eating away and destroying our "Foundation" that made our Nation dedicated unto GOD a great Nation but "no longer!"  Q: what is our Foundation built on?  Ans. upon the Judeo -Christian principles founded on the Holy (Gr. Hagios) Scriptures (Gr. Graphe) and I add our great Constitution and our Declaration of Independence "...we hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights...life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness..." I learned this in 1949 in my civics class at Humes High in Memphis, TN and sad to say that Memphis is not the great city it was many years ago!  Why?  because of the Babylonians taking over!  To further add, our foundation is built on the Word of GOD with many principles such as Faith, Hope, Love, virtue, justice, morality, patriotism, integrity, service, honor, worship, fidelity, Godliness, mercy, ethics, discipline, forgiveness, self discipline this these wonderful principles are great examples of a "value system!" With our great THANKSGIVING (Gr. eucharistea) coming up soon I'm thankful for my LORD, my wife of 50 years and my nieces and nephews that GOD willing will be with them soon thanks to my nephew Danny Adkins!  I'm also thankful for long lasting friends!  I made me a vow and a promise that I'm through with politics (poly meaning many ticks meaning many blood sucking insects)! I say this is a kind word, Please no longer any messages relating to Obamanation!  I'm sick of this diabolical and unscrupulous snollygoster and his "nothos" (Gr. bastards)!  This will be my last sagacious blog and maybe my last message!  Period!!  Dear GOD, I'm completely disgusted, but I will survive!  Love; Bob 


Bob Rice

h/t MK

No comments:

Post a Comment