Monday, July 30, 2012

Carol Jones Wishing that Homophobes Would Get Poisoned and Die?


CAROL JONES ACLU DIRECTOR (Massachussetts) WISHES THAT ALL THOSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE IN SAME SEX MARRIAGE WOULD GET POISONED AND DIE!!!!!!!!
Here is an excerpt the article from Carol Rose
.....
Personally, I think this whole spat may be good for equal marriage rights in the long run. Did you see that politicians Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee are now trying to rally all homophobes to eat at Chick-fil-A?
I’m thrilled. In fact, I encourage all bigots to load up on transfats and carbohydrates. Go ahead – eat your heart out on the “Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit” breakfast! Mmmm.

Here is the whole article
Sounds to me she is saying .."DIE YOU HOMOPHOBES DIE!... 1 million , 2 million all the better drop dead now !!!!!!!"

Now there is a real liberal with tolerance......NOT!
Sounds a little Stalinesque to me.....am I over reacting?

No comments:

Post a Comment